Clinical Research Associate, CRA, Monitor Ensayos Clinicos
|Fecha de la oferta:||2 Ene.|
|Empresa que publica esta oferta:||COVANCE|
|Número de vacantes:||1|
|Descripción:||CRA vacancies Covance Madrid/ Barcelona. Min. 2 years experience in ph I-III trials, Oncology preferred. Up to EUR 10 000 Sign on Bonus
Do you know Covance is one of the most stable, fastest growing global Contract Research Organization?
For example, we have supported the development of one-third of all prescription medicines in the market today and of 100 % out of the 50 best-selling drugs.
The work we do at Covance impact the lives of millions of people around the world… so could you too as our next:
Clinical Research Associate, full-time
Can you bring your drive to our cutting-edge clinical projects?
We need experienced CRAs, minimum two (2) years experience, who are ready to apply their pre-study, initiation, monitoring and closeout visits expertise, and their deep ICH-GCP and SAE management expertise to bring safe, effective and essential medicines to market sooner.
Location: Madrid (office or home based) or Barcelona (home based)
Our ideal person is someone who…
• Has a University degree (life science preferred), or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing certification)
• Has a minimum of 2 years of independent, on-site monitoring experience, including pre-study, initiation, routine monitoring and closeout visits, according to protocol monitoring guidelines, SOPs, GCP and ICH Guidelines- oncology experience highly preferred.
• Brings a thorough knowledge of ICH Guidelines and GCP, a basic understanding of regulatory requirements and thorough knowledge of monitoring procedures
|Edad máxima para el puesto:||65 años.|
|Ventajas sociales o económicas:||Your rewards :
• Up to a EUR 10,000 sign on bonus - limited time only, apply now!
• The opportunity to pursue further training and an interesting career in an inspiring environment that values achievement, supports a balance between your personal and professional life and allows you to make meaningful contributions
• Flexible conditions and an attractive remuneration package
|Requisitos:||•University/college degree (life science preferred), or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology)
•Thorough knowledge of ICH Guidelines and GCP including a basic understanding of regulatory requirements
• Minimum 2 years of monitoring experience (including pre-study, initiation, routine monitoring and closeout visits) - oncology experience highly preferred.
•Ability to monitor study sites independently according to protocol monitoring guidelines, SOPs, GCP and ICH Guidelines
•Oncology experience is a definite plus
•Have a full understanding of the Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting, process production of reports, narratives and follow up of SAEs
•Good planning, organization and problem solving abilities
•Ability to work with minimal supervision
•Good communication and interpersonal skills
•Fluent in English & Spanish, both written and verbal (pls be aware the selection process includes interviews in English)
|Nivel de estudios mínimo requerido:||
Diplomado en Ciencias de la Salud
Especialidad: Farmacia, Biologia, Quimicas, Enfermeria
|Idiomas requeridos:||Inglés nivel Alto.|
|Experiencia profesional mínima requerida:||2 años|
|Disponibilidad para viajar requerida:||El 60% del tiempo laboral|
Comparte esta oferta: