MEDICAL SCIENCE MANAGER
|Fecha de la oferta:||9 Mar.|
|Empresa que publica esta oferta:||MERCURI URVAL, S.A.|
|Empresa que ofrece el puesto:||Our client, a multinational pharmaceutical company.|
|Número de vacantes:||1|
|Descripción:||The successful candidate will accountable for driving strategic country medical activities in alignment with regional initiatives and the Global Medical Plan. The MSM will proactively manage medical scientific stakeholders and create value for patients through medical and scientific stakeholder engagement, medical scientific projects and scientific communications.
The MSM will independently initiate planned medical activities, including scientific presentations, discussion of clinical data and programs, presentation of medical value proposition concepts and educational programs. The aforementioned will require the MSM to identify, develop and maintain collaborative relationships with KOLs and medical scientific experts.
The Medical Manager will deliver high quality medical and scientific communication externally as well as internally in line with defined plans. The MSM will provide field feedback as appropriate through dynamic stakeholder engagement, and support the local organization in the development of medical tactics and provide input to regional plans if necessary. Further the MSM will create and execute the stakeholder engagement plans to ensure that company technology is granted access at hospital level and facilitate the right use of this technology.
|Edad máxima para el puesto:||50 años.|
Attributes in relation to company values: Collaborative,
Accountable, Respectful and Engaged:
- Significant drive and enthusiasm should be a prominent part of your character.
- Ability to work independently, while still maintaining a team and corporate approach to the function.
- Ability to make effective prioritization in order to deliver business-critical items on time in a complex and fast-paced environment.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, and the ability to build and maintain networks both externally as well as internally.
- Structured and organized approach, in a flexible and adaptable spirit.
- Highest levels of personal integrity, with a strong personal commitment to adhere to all rules, regulations, Standard Operating Procedures and the company values and ethics, compliance to rules and regulations.
- A facility and ease in communicating in a scientific environment and with specialized audiences.
- A strong team player, with demonstrated decision-making abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree, Medical degree will be a plus.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a MUST. Other languages are an asset.
- Demonstrated scientific/medical reading, presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry (minimum 3 years).
- Significant experience in medical affairs required and medical/b clinical science, clinical development, access and health economy is a “plus”.
- Experience in both pre-launch and launch activities.
- Existing strong engagement with KOL network in local country and / or internationally.
- Demonstrated track record in specialty medicine account management.
- Multi-stakeholder project management and leadership experience, with demonstrated ability to deliver results on time and within budget.
- Knowledge of health system and healthcare decision making, including regulatory, safety, legal and compliance environment.
- Proven track record of leadership, effective communication and team-working ability.
- Experience of reimbursed patient access related projects highly desirable.
|Nivel de estudios mínimo requerido:||Licenciado|
|Idiomas requeridos:||Inglés nivel Perfecto.|
|Experiencia profesional mínima requerida:||3 años|
|Disponibilidad para viajar requerida:||El 60% del tiempo laboral|
Comparte esta oferta:
Esta oferta ha recibido 143 inscripciones.