Excellent opportunity to develop your career as a Regulatory Affairs Consultant in a multicultural environment. You must submit your application with 1 page CV and a motivation letter.
Specialist consultancy company advising companies on the Regulatory requirements for the food and animal feed industry
- Become familiar with EU regulations and legislation, in relation to feed and food.
- Become familiar with and apply relevant EU/EFSA/EURL guidelines.
- Compile/write technical dossiers.
- Perform data audits/gap analyses in relation to feed and food products in the EU.
- Design studies to support dossiers.
- Write protocols and review study reports, as per EFSA/EU/EURL requirements.
- Monitor studies required for EU registration.
- Perform relevant statistical analyses of data from studies. Verify legal status of food/feed ingredients.
- Draft or review food/feed labels for compliance.
- Perform other office tasks as required.
- MUST Graduate in Life Sciences
- MUST Proficiency in English written and verbal.
- Previous experience in regulatory affairs is not required; any previous experience will be taken into account.
- Good knowledge of statistics.
- Advanced computer skills, proficient in Word, Excel, Adobe, etc.
- Experience working with Apple Macintosh.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Driving licence
- 6 month trial period + direct contract.
- Excellent opportunity to develop your career as a Regulatory Affairs Consultant in a multicultural environment.
- You must submit your application with 1 page CV and a motivation letter.