Clinical Team Lead, CTL, Madrid or Barcelona
|Fecha de la oferta:||7 Abr.|
|Empresa que publica esta oferta:||COVANCE|
|Número de vacantes:||1|
|Descripción:||Clinical Team Lead vacancies. Client office based, in Madrid or Barcelona. Acting as Local Project Lead, will lead a team of CRAs in international ph II-IV trials. Dedicated to 1 sponsor
“To have a firm persuasion in our work - to feel that what we do is right for ourselves and good for the world at exactly the same time - is one of the great triumphs of human existence.” (David Whyte)
This is what the field of clinical trials allows us to do: to serve others.
We proud ourselves to offer a work environment where what we do day-to-day matters: Our mission, to bring the miracles of medicine to market sooner, has taken us to participate in the development of 49 of the TOP 50 prescription drugs today.
For us, the important stuff in a clinical trial happens on-site, and to make a difference, the tandem CRA - CLINICAL TEAM LEAD is key.
At Covance, “Clinical Team Lead = guiding CRAs to achieve their potential”.
If you believe in this, read on.
We are looking for our next CLINICAL TEAM LEAD.
This is a full-time role. We don´t expect you to travel much and you will oversee a talented-CRA team from our client´s offices in Barcelona or Madrid.
You will drive a team from YOUR experience, so you must know the CRA world from inside-out: how a site breathes, how to negotiate with investigators and site staff, how to anticipate delays, quality issues,… and you will share this with your team –because you have been there as SCRA first.
On top of a solid career as SCRA, you bring min 3 years as international or local coordination and/or and/or project management experience.
|Edad máxima para el puesto:||65 años.|
|Ventajas sociales o económicas:||Your rewards :
• The opportunity to pursue interesting career in an inspiring environment that values achievement, supports a balance between your personal and professional life and allows you to make meaningful contributions
• Flexible conditions and an attractive remuneration package
|Requisitos:||On top of a solid career as SCRA, you bring min 3 years as international or local coordination and/or project management experience in international ph II-IV trials. For the last 3 years, your time has been fully devoted to:
• Facilitating the fulfillment of protocol objectives (site contracts review, site initiation, recruitment, study milestones, timelines)
• Overseeing a team of CRAs. You will monitor study progress, review monitoring visit reports, identify protocol deviations and will drive your team efforts to ensure issue resolution.
• Delivering study specific training to the monitoring team
• Managing Vendors
• Controlling budgets
• Providing study progress updates and escalation of issues to International Teams
• Supporting audits/inspections
Our ideal person is someone who…
• Has a University degree in life science
• 4+ years experience as independent on-site monitor (proficient with pre-study, initiation, routine monitoring and closeout visits, according to protocol monitoring guidelines, SOPs, GCP and ICH Guidelines.)
• On top of SCRA experience, min 3 years as international or local coordination and/or project management experience preferably at an international CRO or Pharmaceutical company. This experience has to include: CRA support reviewing progress of projects, performing monitoring trip report review, and helping CRAs to initiate appropriate actions to achieve target objectives.
• Must be fluent in Spanish and English
|Nivel de estudios mínimo requerido:||Licenciado|
|Idiomas requeridos:||Inglés nivel Alto.|
|Experiencia profesional mínima requerida:||de 5 a 10 años|
|Disponibilidad para viajar requerida:||El 20% del tiempo laboral|
Comparte esta oferta: